Book a Party
Let the good times roll for your birthday or special event at The RinQ!
Your guests will have a blast roller skating, playing air hockey, or putting on the green!
Rent the RinQ!
PARTY PACKAGE- Up to 12 guests
Parties will be held during open skate times with the public. The roll-out party package can be used for birthdays and other special occasions for any age. For Private parties, see the Rent the RinQ box below.
- $125+ $5 each additional guest (Week days)
- $150 + $5 each additional guest (Friday & Saturday)
- 2 hour party- Admission for up to 12 Skaters (max 25 people)
- Birthday song or shoutout for the guest of honor or group
- Party host to assist with any needs + to run the music and fun activities!
- Reserved party tables or large booth in the food court.
- Includes Skates, Blades, and 5 Skate Mates
- RinQ shirt for guest of honor or person planning the event.
Instructions for booking a party. Click “book your party” to see all party times, choose the option that works best for you. At checkout you skip the skate rental option as those are included.
A $75 deposit is due at time of booking. The bill is finalized the day of the party depending how many people come. After checking out, an email invite and confirmation will be sent with a waiver link attached you can forward to guests to sign.* All guests are required to have a waiver signed by a legal guardian. Those 18 & older sign their own.
Parties may bring cake/treats, and water but no other outside food. Parties may also bring their own decorations but please no glitter or confetti bombs.
Party pizza and catering options are available through Kezos cuisine located right next to The RinQ!
Chad Kezo- +1 (435) 680-6695
$450- 2 hour Private Event Rental for up to 50 skaters. $5 per person over 50 people.(125 skaters max) $250 Deposit due at booking.
Your group will have the rink floor and the back food court tables and/or covered patio to yourselves!
Private event rental also includes skates, rollerblades, skate mates, a host/hostess for activities and employees to help with skates, play the music and run the lights.
The RinQ is available to rent Thursday night 7:00-9:00 PM, and Saturday 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
*Must book at least a week in advance*
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about renting The RinQ!
Organized Groups of 10-49 people must book ahead of time. Preferably a week in advance. Payment is due at the time of booking.
Examples of organized Groups include:
- Church Groups
How to book:
- You can book yourself by selecting the group option at checkout. Give your best guess on the number of people you think will attend. The bill will be adjusted the day of the event if you have more or less people come. You can skip over the skates and blades option because they are included. (Mon-Thurs. only)
- After you book your groups tickets, you will be sent an email confirmation with a waiver link attached. Everyone who is skating must have a signed waiver. 18 & older sign their own and those under 18 must have a legal guardian sign. They can sign the one in the email or sign the online waiver on skatetherinq.com.
- When groups arrive they will check in at the front to have their waivers verified. They will then get wristbands and skate rentals. Helpful Tip-Providing a list of all those who are skating will speed up the process a lot.
Groups of 50 or more people will need to Rent the RinQ for a private event.
Group Pricing: Now only $7 per person when you book Mon-Thurs.
- Groups that book Mon.-Thurs. will get free skate & blade rentals and 5 free skate mate rentals.
- Weekends are regular pricing for groups.
Check out https://www.kezocuisine.com/ for food options from Kezos located right next to The RinQ.
Contact Chad Kezo for party and catering food options.
Phone- +1 (435) 680-6695