Book a Party
Let the good times roll for your birthday or special event at The RinQ! Your guests will have a blast roller skating, playing air hockey, or putting on the green!
PARTY PACKAGE- Up to 10 guests
Parties will be held during open skate times with the public. The roll-out party package can be used for birthdays and other special occasions for any age. For Private parties, see the Rent the RinQ box below.
New Year Party Pricing- Indoor Cafe Tables
- $125+ $5 each additional guest (Week days)
- $150 + $5 each additional guest (Friday & Saturday)
- $165 + $5 each additional guest (16 & older late party slot Friday & Saturday)
- 2 hour party- Admission for up to 12 Skaters (max 25 people)
- Birthday song or shoutout for the guest of honor or group
- Party host to assist with any needs + to run the music and fun activities!
- Reserved party tables or large booth in the food court.
- Includes Skates, Blades, and 5 Skate Mates
- RinQ shirt for guest of honor or person planning the event.
Instructions for booking a party. Click to book a party to see all party times, choose the option that works best for you. At checkout you skip the skate rental option as those are included. A $75 deposit is due at time of booking. The bill is finalized the day of the party depending how many people come. After checking out, an email invite and confirmation will be sent with a waiver link attached you can forward to guests to sign.* All guests are required to have a waiver signed by a legal guardian. Those 18 & older sign their own.
Parties are temporarily able to bring their own food but food options and online ordering are coming soon to the food court as well as pizza party packages!
Click on “Book Your Party” to see available party times.
Rent the RinQ!
$450- 2 hour Private Event Rental for up to 50 skaters. $5 per person over 50 people.(100 skaters max) $250 Deposit due at booking.
Your group will have the rink floor and the back food court tables and/or covered patio to yourselves!
Private event rental also includes skates, rollerblades, skate mates, a host/hostess for activities and employees to help with skates, play the music and run the lights.
The RinQ is available to rent Thursday night 7:00-9:00 PM, and Saturday 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
*Must book at least a week in advance*
Email email@example.com for more information about renting The RinQ!